10.27.2010

Let's try this again....

Are the new viewers gone yet?


Ah, ZeFrank, you sure knew how to maintain a blog and garner interest (and memes) in your reader/viewership!

I, on the other hand, am shit at blogging, apparently -- but here's to new efforts! To the 2 followers of this blog - Hey! Betcha didn't expect a post from me today!

Yeah, so I have some new credentials, I got fingerprinted yesterday & sent them to the Feds this morning. Now I gotta polish up the ol' resume, get some small photos taken & make a video about meself. Along the way, saving a bit of cash would be good too. Gotta decide where I'm aiming at (thinking Incheon/Bucheon/Suwon area) and then find a job! So yeah! Finally, (well maybe in a couple months) R.O.K. here I come!

Should be a hoot...


No comments: